• 400 cigarettes
• 50 cigars
• Five packets of tobacco
• One bottle of alcoholic beverage
• Five bottles of perfume
• Travellers can import an unlimited amount of local and foreign currency into the country.
• Weapons and ammunition
• Knives and dangerous weapons
• Big monkeys and lemurs
• Pandas and South American monkeys
• Big cheetah, leopards, tigers
• Elephants, rhinoceros, crane, snakes, parrots, marine turtle, etc
• Counterfeit money and goods
• Pornographic content or materials
• TV, Laptops, DVD players and other electrical goods less than six months old
• Cats and dogs will require a veterinarian health certificate before entering the country.